Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia is a service that our company provides to customers outside the territory of the Russian Federation.
This document is given by the Ministry of Interior of the Russian Federation, however, if the customer is on the territory of Russia, he can independently apply to the department of the Ministry of the place of residence for registration of this Certificate.
The Certificate can be ordered and received in one of our offices in the territory of Ukraine. Also, if it is necessary, we will send the original of executed Certificate in any city outside of Russia and Ukraine, with the help of the international courier service.
If you need to order Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia you must provide a copy of the passport of the person in whose name a certificate is ordered, as well as the comment of information:
- Did the person of whose name the Certificate is ordered change his name or surname? If the name, surname were changed, you should indicate all previous names and surnames.
- The name of the federal district or town in which the person has been resisted in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Approximate date of start living and the expiration date of person's living on the territory of the Russian Federation.
This document may be required in different cases outside Russia, such as:
- A residence permit.
- Registration of citizenship.
- Registrations of visa.
- Work permit.
- Family reunification.
- Company registration and opening bank accounts.
- Renting a car.
Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia can be given both: a citizen of the Russian Federation and a citizen of a foreign state.
Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia is valid for 3 months abroad. It is necessary to take into account that the validity period is counted from the date of issuance of the Certificate, but not from the date of actual receipt of the document by the client.
LLC 'Translation Agency Network 'Ukraine' will do the legalization of the Certificate by the relevant state departments of Russia, for its subsequent use in any country of the world for the client's wishes, except of the procedure of request of Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia.
Depending on the country, where this Certificate will be used, the legalization process may include:
1. Apostilization in the relevant Ministry of Russia;
2. Translation into a particular foreign language;
3. Certification of translation at the notarary;
4. Certification of the Certificate by consulate of country, where it will be destined for use.
If Certificate of No Criminal Conviction in Russia is necessary for future destination of use on the territory of Ukraine, in such cases, you need to translate this document into Ukrainian language and to assure this translation at the notary. The legalization of the Certificate is not necessary, because there is the agreement for legal aid in civil cases between Russia and Ukraine.