Are you looking for the notary office or the translation agency to make notarial certification? We offer you to use the services of our company for qualitative translation of the documents with the following notarial or company-issued certification by the seal of Network of Translation Agency "UKRAINE".
You may inform yourself about the prices for translations, notarial or company-issued certification, as well as other services at page “price-list” of this site.
Our company provides the services for the clients in any region of Ukraine and abroad. If there is still no our representational office in your region or this office is far away from your location, we offer you to make the on-line order and to receive prepared original documents with the help of courier service “Nova Poshta” or “EXPRESS MAIL”. The clients abroad receive notarized translations from Ukraine by registered mail with the help of Ukrainian state enterprise “Ukrposhta” or by courier service “FedEx”.
How to make the on-line order of notarized translation in Ukraine?
1. The client sends the scanned document to our corporate e-mail address with the comments about the order in no particular form or with the request about the price.
2. The original should be sent to one of our offices with the help of courier service, if certified translation should be connected to the original document. Sending is not necessary, if the original of the document is demanded for the client by our company, for example: police clearance certificate, migration service reference, duplicate of registry office certificate.
3. Our employees evaluate the order and inform the total price to the client.
4. If the client agrees with the price, he pays minimum 50% of it with the help of Internet-banking, terminal, international system of money transfers or by any other convenient method.
5. Our employees prepare the documents and send the scanned copies to the e-mail of the client for review.
6. If the client has no remarks after the review of the document, he pays the second 50% and the operator sends the originals by courier service to the notified address of the client. If the client has some remarks after review of the scanned copies of the documents, his remarks are studied without delay. We either remove them or give well-reasoned explanation to the client about the satisfactory form of the documents in the original appearance. After we gain the mutual agreement about the correct form of document execution, the originals are sent to the client.
The clients, who want in details to get to know the procedure of the documents making out with notarized translation in Ukraine, may become familiar with the information below.
In daily use we have formed the habit to use the expression statement – notarized translation, but, actually, the notary certifies not the translation, but the signature of the translator, who has made the translation.
There are several methods of making the notarized translation in Ukraine. Let’s consider each of them:
Method No. 1. Notarized translation is filed to the original document.
This method is usually appropriate for those, who use (hand in to the necessary establishment) the document just one time. For example, it may be the police clearance certificate or the migration service reference. Usually certificates and references are handed in to different establishments abroad in original with filed notarized translation.
Method No. 2. Notarized translation is filed to the notarized copy.
This method is appropriate for those, who need to confirm the compliance of the document copy (to which the certified translation is filed) to the original. It may be marriage certificate, marriage dissolution certificate, passport, license, statute, gift agreement and other official documents.
Call your attention, that the notary won’t certify documents/papers of informal character, for example, private correspondence, magazines, advertizing booklets, documents without seals, unreadable documents (wiped out), documents with corrections or mechanical damages.
Method No. 3. Notarized translation on form No. 73 is filed to the copy of the document.
This is the most high-demanded method! In this case notarized translation is filed to any standard and non-standard source document or to any other printed information.
Method No. 4. Notarized translation on form No. 61 is filed to the copy of the document.
In actual fact, this is duplication of notarial certification according to method No. 2, as this form of certification proves compliance of the source document copy with the original, and plus it certifies the translation. The only difference between two methods of certification is the method of execution, as certifying signature of the notary in this method is used only one time at the end of the filed document under the translation. Certified signature on form 61 is often used before handing in the documents to different ministries of Ukraine for putting the second Apostille.
The example of notarized translation on form No. 61, which is filed to the standard document copy:
The example of notarized translation on form No. 73, which is also filed to the standard document copy:
Scanned copies of notarized translations in Ukraine, which one may see here are not the original documents of our clients, they were prepared by our employees intentionally in order to use them as examples. Network of Translation Agency "UKRAINE" keeps confidential personal identifiable information of its clients.