Translation of languages is the main direction of activity of a Network of Translation Agencies ‘UKRAINE’ LLC. The company started to provide translation services of 62 languages on January 1, 2016. All the works of the company are of premium quality and may be certified by the company seal or notarized.
The clients may order interpreting or written translation of the documents in one of the following ways:
1. by visiting the office of the company;
2. by telephone or e-mail;
3. with the help of internet application Skype;
4. with the help of service “Online orders”.
Prepared translations or other original documents are issued to the clients in the offices of the company or sent by the courier services. If the translation is required only in electronic form, the manager will send the translation to the client's e-mail.
Payment options and delivery methods may be found in the section “Payment | delivery”.
Prices for the translation of languages and other services may be found in the section “Price-list”.
Translation of languages is our calling! A Network of Translation Agencies ‘UKRAINE’ LLC is passionate about what it is doing. They are professional linguists and improve their knowledge in this sphere.
Translation services continue to be in demand during long period of time among individuals, commercial and non-commercial organizations.
In our network, we divide the translation of languages into written translation and interpretation.
Written translation is a kind of translation, when the client receives a translated document in electronic or printed form.
Written translation is divided into three categories:
The translation is called standard if a document contains not more than 1800 characters with spaces, for example: passport, identity document, reference, certificate or other document.
2. Simple. The translation is called simple if the test is not complicated, contains no specific terminology, for example: private correspondence, fine literature, standard documents type, which contain more than 1800 characters with spaces, etc.
The translation is called specialized if we provide the translation of the text, which contains more than 5% of specialized (technical) terminology, for example: medical certificates, technical documentation for building, machine building, programming, different documents, which should be processed by the translators with professional knowledge in some specific area.
Interpretation is the kind of translation, which is made orally during translation of written or spoken text.
Interpretation is divided into two categories:
1. Consecutive interpretation. We call the interpretation consecutive when some text is said and then interpreted. For example, the reporter at the conference delivers the phrase and makes the pause, during that pause the interpreter interprets the information, which was said by the reporter.
2. Simultaneous interpretation. Simultaneous interpretation is more difficult technology, when the reporter delivers the text and the interpreter at once interprets everything that was mentioned by the reporter without pauses out loud. Usually, for simultaneous interpretation is used different kinds of equipment and the listening public in the headphones ideate that they are talking to the person their native language, but really it is a highly professional interpreter who helps them to understand the speech.